Florio Folini Gioielli

 

The firm Florio Folini Gioielli began in Sondrio in 1951, in a small workshop in the historic centre, from the expertise and great passion of Florio Folini for mechanical watches,the result of a demanding apprenticeship at Coira, in Switzerland, where he learned the most innovative repair techniques.

Watchmaking joins with handcrafted jewelry, adorned with prized and sought after precious stones, selected and acquired in the principal world fairs.

An important turning point was the acquisition in the 1970's of the ROLEX dealership, a brand of excellence in Swiss watchmaking, where with even today Florio Folini Gioielli shares the corporate goals and philosophy.

In October 2015 the shop was completely renovated and a Rolex corner was added.

Today Antonella and Patrizia Folini run the family business with the same passion and professionalism that always distinguishes it, proposing a selection of watches, fine jewelry and precious objects of high quality to satisfy the most exacting clients.

 

Florio Folini Gioielli

Via Fontana, 81 - 23100 Livigno (SO) - IT

Tel: +39 0342.997546

Fax: +39 0342.997595

info@floriofolini.com

www.floriofolini.com